- 3/4 cup Cream-style Corn
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
When beep sounds, add:
- 1/4 cup Minced Onion
- 1/4 cup Diced Green Chilies
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Measure all ingredients into baking pan.
2. Insert baking pan securely into baking unit and close lid.
3. Select CAKE course. (If arrow is flashing, this is the JAM course, not the CAKE course.)
4. Push START.
5. When beep sounds after about 5 minutes, add onion, chilies, and cheese and scrape side and bottom of
pan with a rubber spatula to help mix.
6. Push START again.
7. The machine will beep and the COMPLETE light will illuminate when the cornbread is finished. (The
COMPLETE light flashes during the cooling cycle. The loaf can be removed at this time.)
8. Using hot pads, remove pan from unit and pull out kneading rod.
9. Remove cornbread from baking pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Makes 1 loaf approx. 4 inches.