- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. Orange Peel
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
When beep sounds, Add:
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
1. Measure all ingredients into baking pan.
2. Insert baking pan securely into baking unit and close lid.
3. Select CAKE course. (If arrow is flashing, this is the JAM course, not the CAKE course.)
4. Push START.
5. When beep sounds after about 5 minutes, add zucchini and walnuts and scrape side and bottom of pan
with a rubber spatula to help mix.
6. Push START again.
7. The machine will beep and the COMPLETE light will illuminate when the bread is finished. (The
COMPLETE light flashes during the cooling cycle. The bread can be removed at this time.)
8. Using hot pads, remove pan from unit and pull out kneading rod.
9. Remove bread from baking pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Makes 1 loaf approx. 3 3/4 inches.