I make my dough with Zo!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I used Splenda)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar. Have pecans and raisins nearby.
After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16x24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Spread pecans and raisins evenly on dough. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls.
(From here, I put the pan in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, I proofed in the oven until they doubled in size. Then I continued...)
Place rolls in lightly greased 9x13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
Spread frosting on warm rolls. Enjoy!