Banana Pecan Bread
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Extra Large Eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
When beep sounds, Add:
- 1/2 cup Over-ripe, Mashed Banana
- 1/3 cup Chopped Pecans
1. Measure all ingredients into baking pan.
2. Insert baking pan securely into baking unit and close lid.
3. Select CAKE course. (If arrow is flashing, this is the JAM course, not the CAKE course.)
4. Push START.
5. When beep sounds after about 5 minutes, add banana and pecans and scrape side and bottom of pan
with a rubber spatula to help mix.
6. Push START again.
7. The machine will beep and the COMPLETE light will illuminate when the bread is finished. (The
COMPLETE light flashes during the cooling cycle. The loaf can be removed at this time.)
8. Using hot pads, remove pan from unit and pull out kneading rod.
9. Remove bread from baking pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Makes 1 loaf approx. 3-3/4 inches.